Quality design for commercial, industrial, and residential development
We are an experienced civil engineering consultancy whose engineers work closely with clients, project managers, contractors, and regional authorities on projects ranging from commercial and industrial developments and residential subdivisions to wind farms and water retaining structures.
Development Engineering and Consenting
Clients include councils and regional authorities, power generation companies, land developers, and private landowners.
Specialised teams will project manage the complete process or can undertake specific aspects from initial feasibility studies to contract monitoring. Civil engineering consultancy services include:
- Feasibility and Due Diligence Assessment
- Expert Witness, Mediation, and Peer Review
- Resource, Engineering Approval and Building Consents
- Utility Service Co-ordination
Roading and Pavements
Stormwater Management and Mitigation
Civil Construction Management
- Water Supply Reticulation
- Water Supply Balance and Reuse
Civil Published Papers