Good road layout begins with expert planning and design
Increasingly stringent requirements for road widths, footpaths, parking, and landscaping, need to be considered from the beginning of any design process.
Residential zone roading should provide access for all users, and should foster a sense of community, promoting safe, efficient, and pleasant walking, cycling and driving.
Our experience, combined with the latest technology, enables us to create effective individual design solutions for roading and associated structures. The surrounding area and the purpose for which the roads are intended are taken into account, and it is our aim to meet and exceed the requirements of the client and the community.
Aspects considered include:
- geometric design – concept to detailed design
- geotechnical investigation for subgrade and batter stability
- subgrade improvement and pavement design
- retaining works investigation and design
- stormwater treatment and disposal
We undertake the design of sealed and unsealed roads for:
Design solutions are just the beginning. Our civil teams also undertake resource consenting, contract preparation, tendering, and contract supervision and administration.
- public roading networks in urban areas
- private roads and right-of-ways
- low traffic access
- construction traffic
Roading and Pavement Projects
Back to Civil