Graduate/Intermediate Engineering Geologist – Christchurch
One talented individual we are seeking is a Graduate/Intermediate Engineering Geologist to join our Christchurch office.
The role will involve carrying out field mapping, planning and executing field investigations, undertaking analysis and report writing for a wide range of projects.
We are ideally looking for people who have:
- A BSc (preferably a PGDip or MSc) in Engineering Geology.
- A minimum of two years experience in an engineering geology role.
- Experience working with both soft soils and hard rock (preferably New Zealand experience).
- Geological mapping and geological model development skills.
- Slope stability skills.
- Experience of designing and co-ordinating field investigation programmes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to project management and managing client relationships.
We offer a relaxed environment, flexible working, full scope to work across different disciplines and freedom to shape your own career pathway based on your strengths and interest areas.
If this opportunity has piqued your interest – please send your CV detailing your experience to date and a covering letter telling us a little about yourself to Human Resources/Recruitment and why you would like to join the team here at RILEY.
If you are not based in Christchurch, please still get in touch. We are happy to discuss the possibility of a remote-working arrangement.
We look forward to hearing from you.
For information about our consultancy and the type of work we undertake, visit www.riley.co.nz
Back to Current Vacancies