Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer
We are looking for an Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer to join our friendly Takapuna or Christchurch team.
Working with teams of engineers and geologists, this role involves responsibility for providing high quality geotechnical investigation, analysis, design, and reporting for a broad range of projects.
You will have the opportunity to undertake project management from inception to completion, and will liaise and build relationships with clients, contractors, consultants, and engineers across disciplines and offices to ensure project co-ordination.
We are ideally looking for people who have:
- A BE qualification or equivalent (Washington Accord).
- A minimum of four years’ geotechnical experience, preferably within New Zealand.
- CPEng accreditation (or working towards).
- Commercial and residential land development experience.
- A working knowledge of New Zealand design codes and practices.
- Technical and analytical experience and proven knowledge of complex geotechnical issues.
- A knowledge of geotechnical programs such as WALLAP, Slide, RS2, Leapfrog etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
A warm, friendly place to work, flexibility in the type of work you undertake, and scope to apply your strengths and shape your career. Benefits are various and include:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Investment in professional development.
- A relaxed, informal work environment.
- A contribution towards gym and swim facilities.
- Regular social events.
To apply for this position submit your CV detailing your experience to date and a covering letter indicating your preferred work location (Takapuna or Christchurch) and telling us a little about yourself to Human Resources/Recruitment
We look forward to hearing from you.
Back to Current Vacancies