Intermediate/Senior Civil CAD Technician
This mainly office-based role involves responsibility for providing high quality civil engineering design and detailing for a broad range of infrastructure, land development, and water resource projects. You will liaise closely with engineers across disciplines and offices to ensure project co-ordination and quality assurance control.
We are ideally looking for people who have:
- A minimum of three years’ civil engineering experience in infrastructure, land development, and/or water resources.
- Proven experience with AutoCad and 12D/Civil 3D.
- A working knowledge of New Zealand design codes and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Tertiary education, or working towards a diploma in civil engineering or other relevant study considered.
- An interest in learning geospacial related programs.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
A warm, friendly place to work, flexibility, and scope to apply your strengths and shape your career. Benefits are various and include:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Training and assistance with further study.
- A relaxed, informal work environment.
- Public transport and/or parking subsidies.
- Use of gym and swim facilities.
- Regular social events.
To apply for this position submit your CV detailing your experience to date and a covering letter telling us a little about yourself to Human Resources/Recruitment
We look forward to hearing from you.
Back to Current Vacancies