Senior Geotechnical Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join our friendly Takapuna team.
Working with and managing teams of engineers and geologists, this role involves responsibility for providing high quality geotechnical investigation, analysis, design, and reporting.
You will manage and deliver a broad range of projects from inception to completion, review the work of others, and provide coaching and guidance. Liaising and building relationships with clients, contractors, consultants, and staff to deliver quality outcomes to clients is a key aspect of the role.
We are ideally looking for people who have:
- A BE qualification or equivalent (Washington Accord).
- A minimum of 10 years’ geotechnical experience, preferably within New Zealand.
- CPEng accreditation (or close to achieving).
- Extensive commercial and residential land development experience.
- Experience of managing and winning bids.
- An established client base, or the ability to secure new work.
- A detailed knowledge of New Zealand design codes and practices.
- Technical and analytical experience and a proven knowledge of complex geotechnical issues.
- A knowledge of geotechnical programs such as WALLAP, Slide, RS2, Leapfrog etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
A warm, friendly place to work, flexibility in the type of work you undertake, and scope to apply your strengths and shape your career. Benefits are various and include:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Investment in professional development.
- A relaxed, informal work environment.
- Public transport and/or parking subsidies.
- Regular social events.
To apply for this position submit your CV detailing your experience to date and a covering letter telling us a little about yourself to Human Resources/Recruitment
We look forward to hearing from you.
Back to Current Vacancies