Join the team
Graduate Engineers: Geotechnical - Civil - Water Resources
As a graduate, with RILEY you will have a breadth of experiences open to you. Whether you have set your sights on a particular field or are keen to explore a diverse range of engineering options we have a career pathway available. Our flexible graduate programme is geared to provide a variety of engineering experiences to assist in making your choice. At an early stage you will be exposed to project management, from initial feasibility to completion, including client and contractor liaison. You will take ownership of projects in the knowledge that you are supported by senior engineers who will assist and guide you along the way.
Our people are valued – ongoing professional development to further your career is encouraged and, in addition to on-the-job coaching, other mentoring and formal training is available. Our culture is one of promoting personal growth, fitness, wellbeing, and a healthy team spirit. We offer:
- A competitive graduate remuneration package
- A structured yet flexible training and development programme
- Coaching and support from experienced engineers
- Support to achieve professional registration (CPEng or equivalent)
- Ongoing professional development, including assistance with further study
- Paid professional memberships
- A modern, flexible, and friendly work environment.
- A variety of health and wellbeing benefits
- Regular social events
For further information about our consultancy or the 2018 graduate roles we have on offer call Karen on 09 489 7872, or submit your CV, transcript, and a covering letter telling us a little about yourself, your interests, and your aspirations to email@example.com.
If your interest lies in geotechnical, civil infrastructure, or water resource engineering
launch your career with RILEY