Intermediate Civil Engineer
This position will involve providing civil design and construction management inputs for land development projects. There will also be scope to work on energy or water supply-related projects depending on where your interests lie.
You will also have the opportunity to undertake project management, get involved with managing client relationships and support the development of graduates.
We are interested in hearing from people who have the following:
• BE Civil qualification or equivalent (Washington Accord)
• CPEng accreditation or working towards it
• Broad Civil design skills and experience in land development e.g. 3-waters, earthworks
• Experience in managing and delivering projects
• Experience with overseeing the production of drawings and the development of specifications
• Experience with tendering, contract management (NZS:3910) and construction supervision
• Knowledge of New Zealand design codes and practices
We offer scope to shape your position and career pathway based on your strengths and interest areas.
10 Feb 2022
If you're not in the area listed, please still get in touch, we're happy to talk about a remote-working arrangement.