Senior Engineering Geologist
The position involves providing field mapping, field investigation, analysis and report writing inputs for a broad range of projects in land development, quarry development, water supply or energy – either undertaking the work yourself or overseeing the work of others.
You will also be responsible for managing a portfolio of projects, managing client relationships, supporting with the cultivation of new client development opportunities and contributing to the overall direction of the discipline and business plans.
We are ideally looking for people who have:
• A BSc (preferably a PGDip or MSc) in Engineering Geology
• PEngGeol accreditation or working towards it
• Proven experience in an engineering geology role
• Experience working with both soft soils and hard rock (preferably New Zealand experience)
• Strong geological mapping and geological model development skills
• Strong slope stability skills
• Extensive experience of designing and co-ordinating field investigation programmes
• Strong project management and client relationship skills
We offer scope to shape your position and career pathway based on your strengths and interest areas.
21 Mar 2022
If you're not in the area listed, please still get in touch, we're happy to talk about a remote-working arrangement.