Graduate Engineering Geologists
We’re on the lookout for two entry-level Engineering Geologists to join our team.
The position will involve:
• undertaking a variety of challenging and technical work which may include field mapping, planning and executing field investigations, geological model development and report writing for a wide range of projects
• getting involved in all aspects of a project including supporting with the preparation of reports and proposals, undertaking project management tasks and assisting with client and other stakeholder communication
• the opportunity to get involved with other business management tasks and initiatives
We are interested in hearing from people with the following:
• BSc and preferably a PGDip or MSc in Engineering Geology
• self-motivated and passionate about engineering.
• strong planning and organising skills.
• good interpersonal skills.
• strong initiative, adaptable and open to taking on new challenges
• excellent written communication skills
We offer a relaxed working environment, flexible working, scope to work across different disciplines and freedom to shape your own career pathway based on your strengths and interest areas.