Graduate Water Resources Engineer
We’re on the lookout for a graduate to work in our Water Resources team for 2022/2023.
The position will involve:
• undertaking a variety of challenging technical work which may include site investigations/visits, analysis and interpretation, design, contract supervision and administration
• getting involved in all aspects of a project including supporting with the preparation of reports and proposals, undertaking project management tasks and assisting with client and other stakeholder communication
• the opportunity to get involved with other business management tasks and initiatives.
We are interested in hearing from people with the following:
• a Bachelor of Civil or Natural Resources Engineering (Washington Accord)
• passionate about engineering
• strong planning and organising skills
• good interpersonal skills
• strong initiative, adaptable and open to taking on new challenges
• excellent written communication skills.
We offer a relaxed working environment, flexible working, scope to work across different disciplines and freedom to shape your own career pathway based on your strengths and interest areas.