Intermediate/Senior Civil Engineer
This position involves providing civil design and construction management inputs for land development projects – either managing the work yourself or overseeing the work of others. There will also be scope to work on energy or water-supply related projects depending on where your interests lie.
You will also be responsible for managing a portfolio of projects, managing client relationships, supporting with the cultivation of new client development opportunities.
We are interested in hearing from people who have the following:
• A BE Civil qualification or equivalent (Washington Accord)
• CPEng accreditation (or working towards it)
• Broad Civil design skills and experience in land development e.g. 3-waters, earthworks, tendering, contract administration and supervision
• Strong track record in managing feasibility, preliminary design, detailed design, consenting and construction stages of projects
• Strong client relationship and development skills
We offer scope to shape your position and career pathway based on your strengths and interest areas.