Senior Civil Engineer
This position will involve providing civil design and construction management inputs for land development projects – either managing the work yourself or overseeing the work of others. There will also be scope to work on energy or water-supply related projects depending on where your interests lie.
You will also be responsible for managing a portfolio of projects, managing client relationships, supporting with the cultivation of new client development opportunities and contributing to the overall direction of the discipline and business plans.
We are interested in hearing from people who have the following:
• A BE Civil qualification or equivalent (Washington Accord)
• CPEng accreditation (or working towards it)
• Broad Civil design skills and experience in land development e.g. 3-waters, earthworks, tendering, contract administration and supervision
• Strong track record in managing feasibility, preliminary design, detailed design, consenting and construction stages of projects
• Strong client relationship and development skills
We offer scope to shape your position and career pathway based on your strengths and interest areas.
10 Feb 2022
If you're not in the area listed, please still get in touch, we're happy to talk about a remote-working arrangement.