Senior Water Resources Engineer
Geof has more than six years civil engineering experience being involved in a wide range of water and civil infrastructure projects around New Zealand.
Following the Canterbury Earthquakes, he was part of the Riley team of consultants undertaking geotechnical investigations and hazard assessments for residential properties that had been damaged.
Geof has since been primarily involved as an engineer for the wider water infrastructure sector. His experience with water infrastructure projects ranges from early concept phases through to the commissioning phase, fulfilling design engineer and contract administrative roles.
• remedial design of water supply tunnels and canals in the hydropower industry
• site engineer for construction and remediation projects in the hydropower industry
• design of fish screen and intake structures for the agricultural industry
• new dam design and construction for the viticulture industry in Marlborough
• new High PIC dam/reservoir design and construction of Northland water projects.
OUTSIDE WORK: Geof recently moved to Whangarei and enjoys discovering what Northland has to offer with his partner.
Based in Whangarei
Joined Riley in 2014
BE(Hons) (Natural Resources)
Graduated University of Canterbury