Senior Project Manager
An engineering consultant for about 14 years, Jennifer lists large, high-profile, multi-disciplinary projects among career highlights here and overseas.
Those highlights include:
• NCTIR project – transport infrastructure recovery in North Canterbury
• EQC land damage assessment claims from Kaikōura earthquake
• geotechnical assessments for home repairs and rebuilds in the Canterbury earthquake recovery
• Fiji Roads Authority bridge replacements 2014-2015
• Birmingham Airport runway extension in England.
Jennifer has worked on the design stages of projects, liaising with other disciplines to find the best solution for all, and has extensive experience of the construction phase. She has worked with GIS, both in developing ground modelling and using the data to help assess and plan projects.
More recently, Jennifer moved into the water resources team where she is undertaking project management work to support several of Riley’s key clients.
Based in Christchurch
Joined Riley in 2015
MSc (Geo Eng and Mgnt), BSc (Hons) (GeoSc)
Graduated St Andrews University, UK