Intermediate/Senior Water Resources Engineer
The position involves working on the design of hydraulic structures for a range of hydropower and water supply projects.
You will also have the opportunity to undertake project management, get involved with managing client relationships and support the development of graduates.
We are interested in hearing from people who have the following:
• A BE Civil qualification or equivalent (Washington Accord)
• Preferably CPEng accreditation or equivalent
• Experience in the design of hydraulic structures in support of hydropower and water supply projects e.g. intakes, spillways, weirs, canals, fish screens, gates
• Good contextual understanding of other interfacing disciplines in hydropower and water supply projects e.g. geotechnical, hydrology, structural
• Experience with detailed design, tendering, contract administration and construction supervision
• inexperience with leading and delivery projects
• Client relationships skills
• Interest and skills in coaching and developing other staff
We offer scope to shape your position and career pathway based on your strengths and interest areas.
Auckland or Christchurch
21 Mar 2022
If you're not in the area listed, please still get in touch, we're happy to talk about a remote-working arrangement.