Intermediate Engineering Geologist
The position involves carrying out field mapping, planning and executing field investigations, undertaking analysis and report writing for a broad range of projects in land development, quarry development, water supply or energy.
You will also have the opportunity to undertake project management, get involved with managing client relationships and support the development of graduates.
We are ideally looking for people who have:
• A BSc (preferably a PGDip or MSc) in Engineering Geology
• PEngGeol accreditation or working towards it
• Proven experience in an engineering geology role.
• Experience working with both soft soils and hard rock (preferably New Zealand experience).
• Geological mapping and geological model development skills
• Slope stability skills
• Experience of designing and co-ordinating field investigation programmes
• Excellent written communication skills
• Exposure to project management and managing client relationships
We offer scope to shape your position and career pathway based on your strengths and interest areas.
21 Mar 2022
If you're not in the area listed, please still get in touch, we're happy to talk about a remote-working arrangement.